Don’t let the cost of fertility medication be a source of stress. VFP Pharmacy Group can provide you with information about a number of pricing and financing programs to help reduce your costs.
Self-Pay Pricing and Financing Options
- This pricing program provides savings to eligible patients on Gonal-f, Ovidrel, and Cetrotide.
- Compassionate Care provides discounts off the self-pay price of EMD Serono fertility medications, including:
- For income-based eligible patients, savings of up to 50%†
- For active, retired, and veteran military, a minimum of 10% off and based on income, up to 50% off†
- EMD Serono is committed to supporting eligible military personnel with family-building options through the Compassionate Corps Program. This program helps eligible, uninsured, medically retired veterans who have suffered service-related injuries affecting their fertility or their spouses. Compassionate Corps Program details
- * Veterans who do not qualify for the Compassionate Corps program may still receive up to 50% off their medications through the Compassionate Care program.
This pricing program offers a variety of options to help you save on select Ferring products, including:
oneheart — Patients may be eligible to receive a $150 rebate for out-of-pocket costs for purchases of select Ferring fertility medications.
heartfelt — This program offers medication replacement for eligible cash-paying patients, or up to $250 in assistance towards co-pay costs for eligible commercially insured patients whose controlled ovarian stimulation (“COS”) cycles were canceled as a result of COVID-19 and who are initiating a new treatment cycle.
- OneHeart — Patients may be eligible to receive a $150 rebate for out-of-pocket costs for purchases of select Ferring fertility medications.
- HeartFelt — This program offers medication replacement for eligible cash-paying patients, or up to $250 in assistance towards co-pay costs for eligible commercially insured patients whose controlled ovarian stimulation (“COS”) cycles were canceled as a result of COVID-19 and who are initiating a new treatment cycle.
- HeartTomorrow — Discounts on MENOPUR for eligible cash-paying patients who are undergoing controlled ovarian stimulation (“COS”) for planned oocyte cryopreservation.
- HeartBeat — This program provides select fertility medications at no cost for patients who have received a diagnosis of cancer and have received no chemotherapy within the previous 6 months.
- Heart for Heroes — This program helps eligible veterans and their spouses get select fertility medications at no cost.
Flexible payment plans offered through Lending Club Patient Solutions can help make your fertility medications more affordable. This financing program, through a partnership with Lending Club, provides flexible payment plans for fertility patients that makes calculating monthly payments easy. The plan offers low monthly payments and fixed rates, no upfront payments, and a simple application.
This financing program offers comprehensive financing options with customized loan programs to meet individual needs. Benefits of working with CAPEXMD include:
- Specialist in fertility financing
- Competitive rates
- Pre-approval within 24 hours
- Highest confidentiality
- No prepayment penalties
- Personal attention
- Easy and secure online application
- Flexible terms
- No annual fees
- Retain your existing credit sources
Ally Lending provides access to financing solutions that help you fulfill your financial responsibilities while maintaining your long-term financial health. Ally offers a suite of affordable patient financing products built with budgeting in mind.
Future Family is the smart way to pay for fertility treatments. Our company was founded by Claire Tomkins (who personally went through IVF) with the goal of supporting fertility patients on their journey.
Our customized loans are designed to save you time and money, and we work with Village Fertility Pharmacy to combine all of your treatment costs into one easy monthly payment. With our plans, you also enjoy on-demand fertility coaching support from Registered Nurses, who are here to answer any questions you may have.
Benefits of a Future Family fertility loan:
- Low-interest rates starting at 5.99%
- No prepayment penalties
- Funding of up to $50,000 in less than 48 hours
- Loan personalized to your specific needs and treatments
- Treatment costs simplified down to one easy payment
- Bill pay management
- Personalized on-demand support from Fertility Coaches
- Medication training, onboarding and Q&A sessions as part of your coaching package
- Financing options to include a friend or family member
Prequalifying is easy. It takes less than 2 minutes and won’t impact your credit score. We look forward to helping you with your fertility journey.
To learn more and apply, visit us at Future Family today.
Meet PatientFi. We remove cost barriers by offering friendly monthly plans so more patients can access life-changing fertility care. With no hard credit checks, zero interest options, flexible funding, and extended terms, PatientFi is committed to helping more patients receive the treatments they need.
Stress-Free Financing For All of Your Fertility Care Needs:
- Promotional no interest and fixed-rate plans with friendly APRs starting as low as 6.99%, flexible funding up to $40k, and terms up to 84 months
- Apply in seconds and get approved instantly, with no hard credit checks, hidden fees, or gotchas in the fine print
- Fully digital line of credit where you can spend up to your limit, pay it down on friendly monthly amounts, and repeat-without having to reapply
- Dedicated on-call support to ensure a 5-star experience